Need Management Approval?
Haven’t asked your boss if you can attend Learning Solutions? We can help!
Here are some steps you can take for preparing a request that management won’t be able to deny.
1. Think of your game plan
Check out the Learning Solutions website and start mapping out how the experience will support your own development, as well as higher-level organizational goals.
Here are a few that just scratch the surface:
- 120+ world-class sessions and pre-conference activities featuring industry experts and leaders
- Access to suppliers sharing top products and services in L&D
- The opportunity to gain new ideas and techniques
Create a schedule that best supports your short and long-term goals.
2. Make it easy
By doing this footwork ahead of time, the decision should be a no-brainer once you do the asking! With your schedule outlined and research done, complete a formal request letter to bring everything together into one perfect package. If you need a little help getting started, download this template for a little inspiration.
3. Know your ‘why’
With all that being said, the most important tool in your pocket is your own dedication and purpose. What are the top three reasons why you need to attend Learning Solutions 2023? Make sure you can answer that question, and to get you started, here are some of our favorite reasons that we’ve seen from past attendees:
Why Should I Attend Learning Solutions?
- Learning Solutions Conference & Expo’s dedication to sharing proven examples in learning could help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The Learning Solutions program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current on what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they can make an organizational impact.
- The practical, focused sessions will demonstrate how to solve team challenges and use today’s technology to achieve new possibilities.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. Learning Solutions creates the space for easy knowledge sharing that can only come from unscripted conversations and peer experiences.
- Learning Solutions offers the value of a large, comprehensive conference plus the benefits of smaller-group experiences, which include Morning Buzz, an opportunity to meet new people and share best practices, insights, and tips; and DemoFest, which provides a glimpse at what other companies are creating in the L&D space and the chance to discuss solutions with the people who designed and developed them.
- The Expo is filled with 40+ leading industry suppliers and today’s best tools and technologies, all ready to help solve the biggest challenges in L&D.
- You’ll return to the office with fresh ideas for your work and new contacts that you can reach out to after the conference.
Need a little extra help requesting approval to attend Learning Solutions 2023? Let us help!
We’ve prepared a template that you can use to make drafting your request for approval easier. Simply download this Word Doc and fill in the red text.