Need Management Approval?
Follow These 4 Simple Steps
Haven’t asked your boss if you can attend Learning Solutions? Here are some resources to help you approach management and prepare your request.
1. Start with a game plan
Check out the conference website and start mapping out how the experience will support your own development as well as higher-level organizational goals. The 200+ learning activities, access to leading industry suppliers, and the opportunity to gain new ideas and techniques just scratch the surface of how Learning Solutions is an investment for both you and your organization.
3. Make it easy
By doing this footwork ahead of time, the decision should be a no-brainer once you do the asking! With your schedule outlined and research done, complete a formal request letter to bring everything together into one perfect package.
4. Know your ‘why’
With all that being said, the most important tool in your pocket is your own dedication and purpose. What are the top three reasons you want to attend Learning Solutions? Make sure you can answer that question, and to get you started, here are some of our favorite reasons to help you narrow down your list:
8 Reasons to Attend Learning Solutions
- Learning Solutions Conference & Expo’s dedication to sharing proven examples in learning could help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The Learning Solutions program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current in what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they could impact your organization.
- The practical, focused sessions will show you how to solve your team’s challenges and use today’s technology to achieve new possibilities.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. Learning Solutions creates the space for easy knowledge sharing, so you learn from peer experiences that only come from unscripted conversations.
- Learning Solutions offers the value of a large, comprehensive conference plus the benefits of smaller-group experiences. These activities include Morning Buzz, an opportunity to meet new people and share best practices, insights, and tips; and DemoFest, which provides a glimpse at what other companies are creating in the L&D space and the chance to discuss solutions with the people who designed and developed them.
- The Expo is filled with 30+ leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help us solve your organization’s biggest challenges.
- You’ll head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work, and new contacts that you and your team can reach out to after the conference.