Health & Safety
We are looking forward to Learning Solutions coming up this April! As we continue tracking the data and news regarding COVID-19 in the United States, we feel highly encouraged by the increasingly positive outlook in Florida. As a result, we will not be requiring any tests or health checks prior to Learning Solutions.
While masks are not required for this event, we encourage you to wear one if you are more comfortable. All attendees will be provided colored wristbands to indicate individual social distancing preferences. All who attend are to respect each other’s comfort levels.
Updates will be made to this page as necessary.
Last updated: April 13, 2022
Here are a few points we ask you to keep in mind:
- By registering to attend Learning Solutions, you are agreeing that you will comply with any/all health & safety protocols that are established by The Learning Guild, Rosen Centre Hotel, and/or federal, state, and local health officials.
- Keep an eye out for signage with friendly reminders on our Health & Safety practices
- Respect your fellow attendees’ comfort level as indicated with colored wrist bands
- Stay home (or in your hotel room) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19
- Bookmark this page and check back for new information
More Health & Safety Resources
Use the CDC’s Travel Planner for information on restrictions, guidance, and resources for traveling to Orlando, FL.