The Rosen Centre Hotel
The Rosen Centre Hotel is the conference headquarters, where all Learning Solutions activities will take place.
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Reserve Your Room Today!
All conference attendees need to make their own room reservations. When you come to Learning Solutions, you get access to a special group rate of $169/night when you make your reservations at the event headquarters—the Rosen Centre Hotel. This special rate will be available until rooms are sold out, so make your reservations as soon as possible!
- Reserve your room online at the Rosen Centre Hotel or
- Call for reservations at +1.407.996.9840 or toll-free at +1.800.204.7234. If you call to make your reservation, remember to mention that you are part of the Learning Solutions or The Learning Guild group to ensure that you receive our special group rate.
If you have any trouble completing your reservation, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Why Choose the Conference Hotel?
When you stay at the conference headquarters hotel, you get more than just convenience; you get so many additional benefits.
- Guest rooms that are just a short walk from the conference center, giving you quick access to your room for breaks or to take a work call
- Discounted rates if reserved within the room block
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi and in-room wired high-speed internet access
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from the Orlando International Airport
Things to Do Nearby
There’s fun and adventure to be had just steps away from the Rosen Centre Hotel, so bring the whole family and enjoy springtime in Orlando! Here are just some of the highlights:
- Experience the magic! The Rosen Centre Hotel is just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World
- Rosen Centre Hotel is just minutes away from Orlando’s world-famous attractions like Universal Orlando®, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando® and others
- Guests can pick up the IRide Trolley right outside the hotel, operating 8:00a – 10:30p, to access all of International Drive, including SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Just 5 minutes from I-Drive 360, you can:
- Take flight on the iconic Orlando Eye, a 400-foot-tall observation wheel with breathtaking views of Central Florida
- Dive deep into three oceans of the world by exploring SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and its 360-degree ocean tunnel, floor-to-ceiling displays, and bubble aquariums
- Indulge in the ultimate fame experience at Madame Tussauds Orlando, the unparalleled celebrity wax attraction