Who Should Attend Learning Solutions?
If your work is in the design, development, and/or management of learning and performance initiatives, Learning Solutions 2023 is for you. The program supports the entire team so regardless of your specific role, you’ll find the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices for success. This event attracts people from around the world who want to keep up with the evolving needs of their learners and organizations, including…
- Individual contributors, such as instructional designers and eLearning developers
- L&D and training managers, directors, and executives
- Managers and executives whose work connects to learning, such as chief technology officers, human resources executives, and IT directors
Plus, anyone looking for proven learning solutions, including new tools, technologies, products, services, strategies, and best practices that they can deploy in their organizations right now!
What Will You Gain?
- Contemporary Content. Learning Solutions’ dedication to sharing proven examples in learning will help you and your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- Applicable Ideas. The Learning Solutions program is created by learning professionals who come from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, technology, HR, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most to people like you.
- Access to Expertise. Get key advice from experts who will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they could impact your organization tomorrow.
- Today’s Technology. Explore new solutions from dozens of leading suppliers of learning tools, technologies, and services at the Expo.
- Community. Head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work and new, lifelong connections to reach out to after the conference.
Bring Your Whole Team
Why bring the full team? First, you and each member of your team can save 10% on each full conference registration when you register with a group of three or more. Second, you and your coworkers can divide and conquer the 200+ learning activities, gaining practical skills and making new industry connections along the way. And third, you’ll be able to continue sharing what works with each other long after the event has ended.
To learn more about group discounts and group package options, or to enroll your team, contact our Group Sales Manager, Steve Firpo, at sfirpo@LearningGuild.com or +1.707.387.1877.