Who Should Attend Learning Solutions?
If your work is in the design, development, and/or management of learning and performance initiatives, Learning Solutions 2022 is for you. The program supports the entire team so regardless of your specific role, you’ll find what you need to be successful at any level. This event attracts people from around the world who want to keep up with the evolving needs of their learners and organizations, including…
- Individual contributors, such as instructional designers and eLearning developers
- L&D and training managers, directors, and executives
- Managers and executives whose work connects to learning, such as chief technology officers, human resources executives, and IT directors
Plus, anyone looking for proven learning solutions, including new tools, technologies, products, services, strategies, and best practices that they can deploy in their organizations right away!
What Will You Gain?
- Contemporary Content. Learning Solutions’ dedication to sharing proven examples in learning will help you and your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- Applicable Ideas. The Learning Solutions program is created by experienced professionals who come from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, technology, HR, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most to people like you.
- Access to Expertise. Get key advice from experts who will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they could impact your organization tomorrow.
- Today’s Technology. Explore new solutions from dozens of leading suppliers of learning tools, technologies, and services at the Expo.
- Community. Head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work and new, lifelong connections to reach out to after the conference.
Should I Be at Learning Solutions?
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying
“The sessions available included a wide array of topics that provided excellent content, resources, and feedback. The social aspect was wonderful. It was great to connect to so many people in an incredible industry we all share.” —Michelle A
“Sessions were useful, timely, and relevant, with expert speakers. Keynotes were inspiring and energizing. Venue was great, with lots of food options and conference events close to the hotel. Squeezed in a trip to Disney. Can’t beat it!”—Sarah F
“Love the community, and how approachable the team at the Guild is. Sessions are well organized, and there is so much to experience and learn.”—Nick F