Booth Set up and Display Rules & Regulations
To ensure a smooth planning and event process, we strongly advise reviewing the event rules and regulations. This includes line of sight and booth height restrictions. Thank you.
Information about your Booth:
- The Exhibits are located in the Grand Ballroom at the Rosen Centre Hotel and it IS CARPETED with multi-color, neutral tone carpeting. Ordering additional or custom carpeting is optional.
- Booths will be set with 8′ High Black Back Drape and 3′ High Black Side Drape.
- Each booth space includes (1) Identification Sign. No Substitutions or Credits are allowed.
- Mylar Balloons are not allowed, no exceptions.
- IMPORTANT: All displays must be set by 6:00 PM on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. Freight will be removed from the floor by 6:00 PM on Tuesday. Exhibitors who experience delays in getting to the Expo Hall in time to be set before 6:00 PM must email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. On April 20, the exhibit area must be show ready by 9:00 AM. No exhibitor materials may be in the aisles and all trash must be hand-carried by the exhibitor to an outside receptacle. To avoid disruption of neighboring booths, exhibitors needing to modify their booths or do late set up AFTER show opening, must keep all materials contained within their purchased booth space (nothing in the aisles), or wait until after the Expo Hall closes for the day. Anything requiring contracted labor or EACs must wait until after the Expo Hall closes. Refunds will not be given to companies who arrive late.
- Hand Carry Item(s): An exhibitor may move material that can be hand-carried by one person from the exhibiting company, in one trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment.