Booth Set up and Display Rules & Regulations
The Learning Guild Display Rules & Regulations
We strongly advise you reviewing the overall event rules and regulations. This includes line of sight and booth height restrictions, etc.
Additional Information about your Booth:
- The Exhibits are located in the Event Center within the Mirage Hotel and it IS CARPETED with multi-color, neutral tone carpeting. Ordering additional or custom carpeting is optional.
- Booths will be set with 8′ High Black Back Drape and 3′ High Black Side Drape.
- Each 10′ deep x 10′ wide Booth Space includes (1) Identification Sign. No Substitutions or Credits are allowed.
- Mylar Balloons are not allowed no exceptions.
- IMPORTANT: All displays must be set by 6:00 PM on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. Freight will be removed from the floor and show management reserves the right to resell any booth space that has not been set/occupied by 6:00 PM on Tuesday. Exhibitors who experience delays in getting to the Expo Hall in time to be set before 6:00 PM must email email@example.com (should this be Libby or Aubrey??) as soon as possible. While “show day” set-ups are not generally permitted, 10’x10′ exhibitors who can set up their display in less than 30 minutes can request a variance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event. On opening morning, the exhibit area must be show ready by 9:00 AM. No exhibitor materials may be in the aisles and all trash must be hand-carried by the exhibitor to an outside receptacle. To avoid disruption of neighboring booths, exhibitors needing to modify their booths or do late set up AFTER show opening, must keep all materials contained within their purchased booth space (nothing in the aisles), or wait until after the Expo Hall closes for the day. Anything requiring contracted labor or EACs must wait until after the Expo Hall closes. Refunds will not be given to companies who arrive late.
- Furniture: booth space does not come with any furniture unless you provide or rent it through our event services providers.
- Electrical Services: booth space does not come with electrical connection. If you require electricity in your booth space you will need to order it through our event services providers.
- Internet Connectivity: The Learning Guild will be providing a free wireless internet connection throughout the entire conference area, which includes the Expo Hall. If you require critical internet connectivity, we strongly advise you to purchase a hard wired Ethernet line through our event services providers.
- Audio Visual: if you require audio visual equipment in your booth space you will need to order it through our event services providers.
- Carpeting: there is carpeting in the Expo Hall, so you are not required to rent/provide carpeting for your booth unless you would prefer to.
- Exhibit Materials/Handling: Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) has the responsibility of receiving and handling all exhibit materials and empty crates. It is their responsibility to manage docks and schedule vehicles for the smooth and efficient move-in and move-out of the exhibition. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will not be responsible, however, for any materials they do not handle. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will have COMPLETE control of the loading docks at all times.
- Hand Carry Item(s): An exhibitor may move material that can be hand-carried by one person from the exhibiting company, in one trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment.