Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the easiest way to register for the conference?
- When should I register?
- When is the last day I can register?
- Where do I pick up my badge?
- Something has come up and I need to cancel. How do I go about doing this?
- Do I have to sign up for the sessions?
- Do I have to pay now, or can I be invoiced?
- Can I sign up for a pre-conference activity later if I decide to take one?
- Can I walk in and sign up for the conference?
- What discounts are available?
- Do we have to pay by a certain date to receive the discounts?
- What type of proof should I send to receive my discount?
- What is Morning Buzz?
- What are Hands-On Learning BYOD sessions?
- What is DemoFest?
- Are the optional Pre-Conference Certificate Workshops full-day events?
- What is the Expo Reception all about?
- Are the sessions being recorded?
What’s the easiest way to register for the conference?
The easiest way to register for the conference is to do it online. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone to register. Our phone number is +1.707.566.8990.
When should I register?
Register as soon as you can! Be sure to check for registration discounts because there are several—including organizational and group discounts—for which you may qualify.
When is the last day I can register?
Registration is open until either:
- The conference sells out.
- Online registration closes, Friday, April 15. You can register in-person at the event if room permits.
Where do I pick up my badge?
You can pick up your badge at the Registration Desk any time during Registration Desk hours.
Something has come up and I need to cancel. How do I go about doing this?
All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to service@LearningGuild.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution. See the cancellation policy for more information.
Do I have to sign up for the sessions?
Registered participants of Learning Solutions 2022 can attend any session listed in the Learning Solutions conference schedule. (Note: This does not include optional pre-conference workshops, 2-day certificate programs, or co-located events, for which a separate fee is required.)
Do I have to pay now, or can I be invoiced?
You can be invoiced for your registration. Simply select the “Invoice Me” payment option, and enter your PO#. (If you don’t have a PO#, type in your name in the PO field.) Once you submit your registration, we will email you an invoice. Please note that payment must be received prior to discount deadlines for the discount to remain in effect. Please call us at +1.707.566.8990 with any questions.
Can I sign up for a pre-conference activity later if I decide to take one?
Absolutely, you can register for a pre-conference workshop, co-located event, and/or certificate program after your initial conference registration!
Pre-conference activities often sell out, so you’ll want to register as early as you can.
Call our offices at +1.707.566.8990 or email us at service@LearningGuild.com to add these activities to your conference registration.
Can I walk in and sign up for the conference?
If space is available, walk-ins will be accepted. However, since this event has limited seating and we expect to sell out, we highly recommend that you register for the event in advance to avoid being turned away. Materials for walk-in registrations are based on availability at the time of registration.
What discounts are available?
There are several types of registration discounts: Best Possible Rate, Super Early, Early, Organizational, Group, and Student discounts.
- Best Possible Rate Discount: Save $250 on your registration when you register and pay by Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Super Early Discount: Save $200 on your registration when you register and pay between Saturday, December 18, 2021, and Friday, January 28, 2022.
- Early Discount: Save $100 on your registration when you register and pay between Saturday, January 29, 2022 and Friday, March 11, 2022.
- Organizational Discounts: Employees of government agencies, accredited academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations receive $250 off their registration.
- Group Discount: If your organization sends three or more people to a conference, you’ll get an additional 10% off each registration.
- Student Discount: Current full-time students of accredited academic institutions are eligible for a registration rate of $595.
With a Learning Guild membership, you’ll get a discount on your registration to the Learning Solutions Conference and other year-round benefits.
Do we have to pay by a certain date to receive the discounts?
To receive the discounts, your registration must be paid by the discount deadlines.
What type of proof should I send to receive my discount?
To receive the Organizational Discount or Student Rate, you must email or fax proof of eligibility to service@LearningGuild.com or +1.707.566.8963.
Organizational Discount verification types include:
- A statement on your organization’s letterhead verifying your proof of employment
- A copy of your organization-issued ID card
Student Rate verification types include:
- A copy of your student ID
- A copy of your transcripts or Enrollment Verification form
Your registration will not be fully processed until we receive this information and it has been verified.
Where is the event taking place?
The event is taking place at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida. See Location & Lodging for more information.
Where should I stay?
For the best experience of everything that Learning Solutions has to offer, we recommend staying at the event hotel, the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida. See Location & Lodging for more information.
Are meals included?
Lunch is included with your registration (no lunch on Friday, April 22). There is a wide range of dining options close to the hotel to satisfy your breakfast and dinner cravings. Check with the hotel concierge for your options!
What is Morning Buzz?
These informal guided discussions run every morning of the main event from 7:30a – 8:15a. They give attendees the chance to kick-start their day with a conversation on a topic they’re interested in and an opportunity to share their questions and thoughts with others.
What are Hands-On Learning BYOD Sessions?
Hands-On Learning BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) sessions are designed to enable you to follow along with the instructor step-by-step on your own device, ensuring that you receive in-depth, hands-on training on a specific topic or tool.
What is DemoFest?
DemoFest is a unique showcase of inspiration, learning, and networking. Exclusive to The Learning Guild, it’s your chance to explore learning solutions in action and see a wide variety of technologies used to address many learning challenges. Move from table to table to check out dozens of real-world projects created by peers and pioneers in the field, meet the designers and developers who created these solutions, and learn about the tools, technologies, and processes used to build them.
Are the optional pre-conference workshops full-day events?
Yes, they are full-day events. The pre-conference workshops will be held on Monday, April 18, and Tuesday, April 19, from 8:30a – 4:30p. A separate paid registration is required to attend.
What is the Expo Reception all about?
Wrap up your first day at the conference by joining all your eLearning industry colleagues at the Expo Reception, which happens Wednesday, April 20, from 5:00p – 6:30p. There will be appetizers, as well as wine, beer, and other beverages, and you’ll find people to meet and greet, exhibitors to see, surprises, and prizes!
Are the sessions being recorded?
Select keynote sessions may be recorded and made available to Learning Guild Members.
As a non-US citizen, how do I get a visa to enter the United States?
The US Department of State has a Visa Wizard that will provide you with the information you need regarding visas.
I need an invitation letter—how do I get one?
We will provide an invitation letter upon request to individuals who are planning to register and attend Learning Solutions 2022. Contact our Customer Service at service@LearningGuild.com to request your letter.
What is the dress code?
Comfortable, casual attire is recommended. We recommend you bring a sweater or jacket because it can get cool in the session rooms and in the evenings.
Do I receive a certificate for attending the conference?
No, but those who attend one of our 1- or 2-day certificate programs will receive a Certificate of Completion.
What is the conference Code of Conduct policy?
You can read The Learning Guild’s Code of Conduct here.
What is the contact information for The Learning Guild?
The Learning Guild
120 Stony Point Rd., Suite 210
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
If you are having problems with this website:
- Email: service@LearningGuild.com
To inquire about speaking at any Guild event:
- Email: programs@LearningGuild.com
To inquire about advertising and expo opportunities:
- Lenore Higgins
- Email: lhiggins@LearningGuild.com
- Phone: +1 (973) 934-0315