P08 Using Advanced Storyline Features to Build Complex Learning Modules
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday, April 11
Storyline users often have taken the tool as far as they can go without help in understanding how to use some of the more advanced features. Building complex modules does not have to be complicated or difficult. Lack of understanding of some of the nuances of the tool or neglect of best practices ends up creating a convoluted course that may not even work properly and is almost impossible to troubleshoot.
In this session, you will explore how to use Motion Paths, Variables, and Conditions to tackle some of the more unique and demanding challenges of eLearning modules. You will discover ways to enhance your course-building processes from good to great. This session is designed for advanced users of Storyline and will have several optional exercises for students to experiment with a variety of use cases.
In this session, you will learn:
- To build custom animation effects in Storyline 3/360
- To create interactive slides using Text and Number Variables
- To use Conditions to evaluate variable values
- To create a customized learning path for students with True False Variables
- To track progress with built-in slide number variables
Participant technology requirements:
Laptop running a windows OS Active or trial Storyline 360 subscription or Storyline 3 software
Senior Learning Director